Cabins and Villas can be modified and converted to include laundry to qualify as a Granny Flat
Granny Flats(1 or 2 modules, 1+ bedrooms, bathroom and laundry)
Ex- Factory price: $102,708
Ex- Factory price: $106,860
Ex- Factory price: $125,604
Ex-Factory includes – Plans, stumps and stairs to suit 600mm above nominal ground level, 1 x handrail, Instantaneous gas Hot Water System, 2 burner cooktop, vinyl flooring, insulated vinyl cladding (choice of colours), Merbeu hardwood decking (as per plan).
Ex-Factory does not include council applications, site related engineering, soil tests, air conditioning, soft furnishings, whitegoods, furniture, any onsite connections (EG: electrical, plumbing, drainage and TV antenna), delivery and installation.
Delivery and Installation prices on request as per location.
GRANNY FLATS NORTH QUEENSLAND
Granny flats are the perfect home extension solution when you need more living space. Not only are they designed to be self-contained for guests, a granny flat also makes for an extended family retreat.
TransbuildNQ has successfully been designing and building quality granny flats, applying the processes we utilize for our modular homes. Your granny flat design comes with flexibility to suit your specific needs, which makes us your #1 choice for granny flats in North Queensland.
DESIGN FEATURES OF TRANSBUILDING MODULAR BUILDING SYSTEM
- Modular system suitable for single or multi unit modules.
- Module sizes range from 6m to 15m in length and 3m to 4.5 m wide.
- Designed to wind classification C2 for cyclonic regions.
- Designed to be transported to site for quick installation.
- Insulation to building code of Australia – Climate zone 1.
- Weathertex or Mitten Vinyl exterior cladding, standard gyprock to interiors.
- Modern design allows for flexibility in layout and can be customised to suit client.
- Termite resistant construction.
- Steel used in wall / roof framing & chassis sub floor / stumps.
- Custom orb roof sheeting & quad guttering.
- Covered decks can be single module units or as a separate module in multi unit configuration.
READY TO GET STARTED?
PARK CABINS & VILLAS