Houses (over 60m², 2+ modules, 2+ Bedrooms, bathroom and laundry)
Ex- Factory price: $146,700
Ex- Factory price: $144,672
Ex- Factory price: $230,955
Ex-Factory includes – Plans, stumps and stairs to suit 600mm above nominal ground level, 1 x handrail, Instantaneous gas Hot Water System, 2 burner cooktop, vinyl flooring, insulated vinyl cladding (choice of colours), Merbeu hardwood decking (as per plan).
Ex-Factory does not include council applications, site related engineering, soil tests, air conditioning, soft furnishings, whitegoods, furniture, any onsite connections (EG: electrical, plumbing, drainage and TV antenna), delivery and installation.
Delivery and Installation prices on request as per location.
Modular Homes North Queensland
Modular homes are built off-site from termite-resistant materials. We use quality steel for wall and roof framing, as well as the floor chassis and stumps. The dimensions of our modular home designs range from 6m to 15m in length and 3m to 4.5m wide. They are the perfect size to be transported, allowing for easy installation on site, as well as providing sufficient living space for comfort and quality of life. Most importantly, they look good as well.
Furthermore, all TransbuildNQ modular homes are built to withstand classification C2 cyclones. Insulation is included to repel the tropical Queensland heat, and Weathertex or Mitten Vinyl is used for exterior cladding, with standard gyprock for interiors.
There is flexibility in the layout of your modular home, so it can be customised to suit your needs and may even include a covered deck.
For the best modular homes North Queensland has to offer, you can’t go past quality modular homes built to last by TransbuildNQ.
Design Features of Transbuildnq Modular Building System
- Module sizes range from 6m to 15m in length and 3m to 4.5 m wide.
- Designed to wind classification C2 for cyclonic regions.
- Designed to be transported to site for quick installation.
- Insulation to building code of Australia – Climate zone 1.
- Weathertex or Mitten Vinyl exterior cladding, standard gyprock to interiors.
- Modern design allows for flexibility in layout and can be customised to suit client.
- Termite resistant construction.
- Steel used in wall / roof framing & chassis sub floor / stumps.
- Custom orb roof sheeting & quad guttering.
- Covered decks can be single module units or as a separate module in multi unit configuration.
READY TO GET STARTED?
PARK CABINS & VILLAS