Houses (over 60m², 2+ modules, 2+ Bedrooms, bathroom and laundry)
Ex- Factory price: $146,700
Ex- Factory price: $144,672
Ex- Factory price: $230,955
Ex-Factory includes – Plans, stumps and stairs to suit 600mm above nominal ground level, 1 x handrail, Instantaneous gas Hot Water System, 2 burner cooktop, vinyl flooring, insulated vinyl cladding (choice of colours), Merbeu hardwood decking (as per plan).
Ex-Factory does not include council applications, site related engineering, soil tests, air conditioning, soft furnishings, whitegoods, furniture, any onsite connections (EG: electrical, plumbing, drainage and TV antenna), delivery and installation.
Delivery and Installation prices on request as per location.
$2,500 UPGRADE GIVEAWAY PROMOTION (‘Promotion’)
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. Information on how to enter the Promotion forms part of these terms and conditions of entry. Participation in this Promotion is deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions.
2. This Promotion is being run by TransbuildNQ, 4 Trade Court Bohle Qld 4818 (the ‘Promoter’) during the Promotional Period.
3. The Competition commences at 9.00 am on Monday 28th January and concludes at 5.00 pm on Friday 28th June 2019 (‘Promotional Period’).
4. Employees and immediate families of employees of the Promoter, the associated companies and contractors of the Promoter, agencies associated with this Promotion are ineligible to enter.
5. Promotion is open to entrants who are eligible to purchase a home. The promotion is only valid for purchase of one of our Homes valued above $140,000.
6. One upgrade per contract only. If 2 or more people are on the contract – only one upgrade is available.
7. The Promotion is available to any Contract signed and deposit received no later than 5.00 pm on Friday 28th June 2019.
8. The promotion consists of upgrades to fixtures and fittings on your build up to the value of $2,500. This can be used to upgrade flooring, kitchen cabinets or other fixtures and fittings of your choice.
9. Any upgrade over the value of $2,500 is to be paid by the Customer i.e.: upgrade kitchen comes to $3,000 Customer will pay the extra $500 toward the upgrade.
10. Any unused portion of the upgrade value is not exchangeable or transferable and cannot be redeemed for cash.
11. It is a condition of entry that the entrant consents to the Promoter using images from their build for promotional use at their discretion.
12. By accepting the Promotion, the Customer releases and indemnifies the Promoter (including its officers, employees and agents) from and against all actions, liabilities, penalties, claims or demands the entrant may have against the Promoter for upgrades that are out of stock or discontinued. The Customer accepts that the upgrades will be as best to the availability and agreement between themselves and the Promoter.
13. Customer personal information will be stored at the offices of the Promoter. A request to access, update or correct any information should be directed to that office. Customers personal information will be kept private and confidential unless a request in writing is made by the Promoter for use in promotional material.
Currently Under Construction - The Hideaway
Modular Homes North Queensland
Modular homes are built off-site from termite-resistant materials. We use quality steel for wall and roof framing, as well as the floor chassis and stumps. The dimensions of our modular home designs range from 6m to 15m in length and 3m to 4.5m wide. They are the perfect size to be transported, allowing for easy installation on site, as well as providing sufficient living space for comfort and quality of life. Most importantly, they look good as well.
Furthermore, all TransbuildNQ modular homes are built to withstand classification C2 cyclones. Insulation is included to repel the tropical Queensland heat, and Weathertex or Mitten Vinyl is used for exterior cladding, with standard gyprock for interiors.
There is flexibility in the layout of your modular home, so it can be customised to suit your needs and may even include a covered deck.
For the best modular homes North Queensland has to offer, you can’t go past quality modular homes built to last by TransbuildNQ.
Design Features of Transbuildnq Modular Building System
- Module sizes range from 6m to 15m in length and 3m to 4.5 m wide.
- Designed to wind classification C2 for cyclonic regions.
- Designed to be transported to site for quick installation.
- Insulation to building code of Australia – Climate zone 1.
- Weathertex or Mitten Vinyl exterior cladding, standard gyprock to interiors.
- Modern design allows for flexibility in layout and can be customised to suit client.
- Termite resistant construction.
- Steel used in wall / roof framing & chassis sub floor / stumps.
- Custom orb roof sheeting & quad guttering.
- Covered decks can be single module units or as a separate module in multi unit configuration.
READY TO GET STARTED?
PARK CABINS & VILLAS