Standard inclusions for
granny flats and homes
- Initial consultation, title search and site inspection.
- Preliminary agreement with all inclusions and delivery costs.
- Soil test.
- Certified structural engineering for frame and footings.
- Full set of drafted plans with energy efficiency report.
- Insurances. QBCC and Q Leave levy.
- Initiate building certifier for council application and inspections.
- Floor frame- Duragal RHS perimeter chassis with C section joists.
- Treated 19 mm Termifloor sheeting and compressed fibro sheeting to wet areas.
- Certified steel frames and trusses.
- Builders wrap to external walls.
- Roof blanket insulation.
- Mitten insulated Vinyl cladding. (Choice of colours).
- Solid Humes entry door and or rear door with weather strip.
- Lane lever style locks.
- Powdercoat aluminium windows with fly screens.
- Colourbond corrugated roofing, fascia, barge and quad gutters.
- Choice of colours.
- 2400 mm high ceilings throughout, or as per plan.
- Wall insulation batts.
- Gyprock on walls and ceilings.
- Villaboard to wet areas.
- 50 mm cornice.
- 62 mm skirting, 42 mm architraves.
- Built ins- 1 mirror door and 1 vinyl door with 4 shelves and hanging rail.
- Oakfield internal doors with lane lever style handles and stops.
- Includes 4 drawer cutlery, pantry, prep areas, overheads and fully laminated
- Cupboards with post formed bench tops.
- Quality 1 1/2 bowl sink with flickmixer.
- Westinghouse Wall oven and cooktop.
- (Local cabinet maker not flat pack) As per plan.
- White ceramic tile splash back.
- 45 lt laundry tub with white tiled splash back.
- Chrome tapware.
- Floor tiling to match.
- 900 mm vanity with drawers and chrome flickmixer.
- White tiled splashback.
- Coroma pedestal toilet.
- Toilet roll holder.
- White marbletrend bath/ shower combo with chrome tapware.
- Water saving shower rose.
- Chrome framed glass shower partition.
- Chrome double towel rail.
- Extraction fan.
- White tiling 900 mm around bath and 2 mtrs above floor in shower with feature tiles and soap holder.
- Floor tiling to colour match.
- Lane privacy lever type handles and stops.
- Chrome framed mirror.
- 1 prime coat and 2 top coats. Choice of colours.
- Texas felt backed vinyl in lounge, dining, kitchen and hall.
- Carpet in bedrooms. (Pathway range with springtread underlay).
- Rinnai gas instantaneous Hot Water System. (model to suit)
- 2 outside taps 1 front and 1 rear.
- 90 mm PVC downpipes to ground as per plan.
- Pre-plumbed ready for onsite connection by owner.
- Drainage through floor only, connection by owner.
- 1 Tv point.
- 1 dbl power point in each room, bathroom, ensuite and hallway.
- 2 dbl power points in kitchen, laundry and lounge.
- Smoke alarms throughout as per Australian Standards.
- Porch light at front and rear door.
- Fluro light in kitchen.
- Low wattage downlights throughout as per plan.
- 1200 mm ceiling fans throughout as per plan.
- 1 weather proof dbl power point outside.
- All wired with certification to a meter box or distribution board on wall ready for connection by owner.
DELIVERY & INSTALLATION:
- Auger holes and install galvanized steel stumps to engineers specs. (Nominal 600 mm above ground level).
- Delivery to site. (Trucks and pilot).
- Crane hire.
- 900 mm wide aluminium step treads on galvanised stringers as per plan.
- Landings, verandahs, ramps and handrails as per plan.
- 88 mm Merbeu decking boards with sikkens stain coating.
OPTIONAL INCLUSIONS & CLIENT RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Base boards with service door.
- Security screens.
- Vinyl planking, floor tiles or carpet throughout living areas.
- Kitchen up grades, bench tops, appliances etc.
- Feature wall cladding.
- Split air conditioning.
- Provision for a dishwasher.
- Current site plan (from council).
- Site clearing and earthworks.
- Clear access to site, fences, trees etc.
- Plumber for water and drainage.
- TV antenna.
Due to the ongoing improvements to the specifications of this website, we reserve the right to change without notice.
TRANSBUILDNQ QBCC Lic # 1042132.
READY TO GET STARTED?
PARK CABINS & VILLAS